Anubhav- the CBM club is the association of students of Faculty of Commerce and Business Management (CBM) at DAV University, Jalandhar (Punjab), India. Motto of the club is to promote extra-curricular activities and develop leadership, communication and team building skills among CBM students.
- AKSHAY KUMAR (11406580) MBA II President
- ARJUN KUMAR (11402248) MBA II Joint President
- DREAMIKA SEKHRI (11402257) MBA II Joint President
- KARAMJEET KAUR (11402264) MBA II Vice President
- SUKHPREET SINGH (11300949) B.Com III Vice President
- ASHANKA CHAUHAN(11402377) M.Com II Secretary Finance Committee
- MAHUL GOYAL(11402269) MBA II Secretary Discipline Committee
- LUCKY TADWAL(11402268) MBA II Secretary Cultural Committee
- HARIVANSH SHARMA(11402286) MBA II Secretary Media Committee
- HARPREET KAUR (11402261) MBA II Secretary Hospitality Committee
- KUNIKA MEHRA (11300915) B.Com III Secretary Stage & Infrastructure Committee
- RAGHU REHAN (11403004) MBAII Joint Secretary Stage & Infrastructure Committee
- ASHWIN KHERA (11300909) B.Com III Joint Secretary Hospitality Committee
- Anubhav the CBM Club organized Management film festival (Feb 2015): Anubhav-The CBM Club organized management film festival in association with Jalandhar Management Association (JMA). President and secretary of JMA showed clippings of various movies and discussed the learning aspects and their implication in business management.
- Workshop on digital Marketing (April 2015): Mr Gaurav Singhal, CEO, Blue Digital, delivered a two day workshop on digital marketing. He demonstrated the use of Facebook and Google Adwords for designing promotional campaign. The executives of small and mediam enterprises have also attended the workshop.
- Bindaas Bol - Workshop on Effective Communication (May 2015): Akash Gautam, India’s favourate motivator and entertainer delivered workshop on effective communication.
- Guest Lecture by Ambassador Deepak Vohra (Aug 2015): Ambasdor Deepak vohra delivered a guest lecture on Indian Economy.
- Ad Designing Contest ( Nov 2015): Anubhav-the CBM Club organized Ad-Designing Contest and 15 teams of various departments participated in this event. Mr Parminder Singh, MD, Nextcare, India graced this event as chief guest.
- Guest Lecture on Financial Freedom (Jan 2016): Dr Marko Saravanga (Director,Regenesys Foundation , South Africa) shared his idea on financial freedom.