- Receive prospectus from the University campus on payment of Rupees 1000/- (Cash or Demand draft in the name of DAV University).
- Fill the application form given in the prospectus.
- Attach self-attested copies of the documents.
- Submit the completed Admission Form to DAVU admission desk.
- Deposit requisite fee as mentioned in the prospectus or the component of the fee as decided by DAVU in accounts department of DAVU.
- Download the application FORM from the website of the University www.davuniversity.org.
- Deposit Rupees 1000/- to the specified bank on-line(SBI DAVU Jalandhar A/C no. 33004567006 , IFSC SBIN0016307)
- Send the Admission Form with attested copies of the indicated documents with proof of deposit of rupees 1000/- and demand draft of requisite fee as mentioned in the prospectus or the component of the same decided by DAVU to Registrar DAV University, Jalandhar.
Registration for a programme
Step 1. Go to official website of University www.davuniversity.org.
Step 2. Click button-“Admission 2016-2017” and fill the Form carefully because edit option may not be available once submitted.
Step 3. Submit and note down the log-in details for future use.
Admission to a programme
Step 1. Go towww.davuniversity.org
Other than B-tech and MBA Students.
Step 2. Click button for "Apply for Admission 2016-2017" and fill the form carefully. Note the log-in details and download the Form.
Step 3. Deposit Rupees 1000/- application fees and requisite component of admission fee on-line as per details given in the prospectus or the component of the same decided by DAVU on-line (SBI DAVU Jalandhar A/C no. 33004567006, IFSC Code SBIN0016307).
Step 4. Attach self-attested copies with the downloaded application and send them along with the fee receipt to the email registrar @davuniversity.orgfor the validation of the case.
Step 5. Complete the formalities by visiting the University at the earliest convenience.
B-tech and MBA Students
Step 2. Click the button DAVUET-2016 or DAVUMET-2016 as applicable and fill the form for entrance test.
Step 3. Note the log-in details and also the SMS details.
Step 4. Proceed as per instructions given for these tests on the website www.davuniversity.org.
For any clarification email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 7087017551.