Dr. Robin Singhal, Assistant Professor (Economics)
Publication in a journal:
- Singhal, Aspects of Energy Security: Trends and Policy Framework.Yojana (Special Issue on Energy Security), 58, 4–8, 2014.
- Singhal and R. Sengupta, Energy Security and Biodiesel: Implications for Land Use and Food Security.Economic and Political Weekly, 47(40), 66–73, 2012.
- Singhal, Sustainable Development and Human Development as a Two Way Relationship: A case for clean cooking fuels for Indian rural households. In:Human Development in India: Challenges and Remedies, Ed: Rout, H. S. and Murthy, S. B.,New CenturyPub., India. Chapter 20;2010,ISBN: 9788177082395.
Conference Presentations, International/National:
- Singhal, Prospects and Policies for Biodiesel in India: An Assessment.International
Conference on Energy, Economy and Sustainable Development: Opportunities and Challenges, 16-17 Feb., by Jamia Millia Islamia (Central University), New Delhi, India, 2016.
- Singhal, Oil Insecurity: An Indian Perspective, Young Scholar’s Seminar, 12-13 March, by Centre for Advanced Studies of CESP, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India, 2012.
- Singhal, Financing Renewable Energy for Human Development: Managing India’s Transition to Green Economy.National Conference on Challenges in Financing Human Development inIndia, 20-21 Jan., by Department of Economics, Tagore Arts College and Department of Economics, Pondicherry University, Pondicherry, India, 2012.
- Singhal and R. Sengupta, Biofuels and Energy Security of India.International Growth Centre (IGC) - Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) India Development Policy Conference,Dec., by Indian Statistical Institute, NewDelhi, India, 2010.
- Singhal, An economic assessment of jatropha curcas cultivation on agricultural land: A case
for India. Young Scholars’ Seminar, March., by Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India, 2010.