- Important information for applicants for Ph.D. Entrance Examination
- The entrance test will be based on “fundamental and subjective aspects of concerned discipline”.
- The question paper will have 100 MCQ type questions of which 20 will be on research aptitude, language skills, etc.
- Payment of entrance test fee of Rs 1000 in the form of a bank demand draft drawn in the favour of the “Registrar, DAV University, Jalandhar.”
- For Ph.D. registration fee, course work fee, semester fee, and thesis submission fee please consult Ph.D. admission notice displayed on the university website www.davuniversity.org.
1. PHD Information Brochure 2017. Click Here
2. Admission Notification. Click Here
3. Rules and Procedures for PhD Program. Click Here
4. Online Registration Click Here