MechnoZ – The Mechanical Engineering Club
Name of the Club
The name of this club isMechnoZ – The Mechanical Engineering Clubset up in August 2015. It is a non –profitable organization.
Roles and Objectives
The purpose of MechnoZ – The Mechanical Engineering Clubis
- To provide students opportunities to enhance personal skill sets and help to shape the campus community.
- To provide a platform to foster the leadership qualities through the coordination of various events.
- To create connect among students.
Activities held Under the Club
- PEDAL THE PLAINS (01st October 2015)
- To provide the eco-friendly environment.
- To improve fitness and better health through cycling.