Dr Chhavi Garg
Department of Journalism & Mass Communication
Publications in research journals:
- Garg , New Media and Entropic Language . Global Media Journal (Indian Edition), 3(2), 1-7, June 2012. http://www.caluniv.ac.in/global-mdia-journal/GMJ%20DEC2012%20STUDENTS%20RESEARCH/3%20student%20research%20chavi.pdf
- Garg, Ethics and Use of Social Media: A Study of Mobile Phone Users. Journal of Global Communication, 8(2), 114-121, December, 2015. 10.5958/0976-2442.2015.00013.0
- Garg, Putting People First and New Media: A Perspective. National Seminar on Putting People First: Contemporary Perspectives in Social Work , by Centre for Social Work, Panjab University, Chandigarh on 27th February, 2015.
- Garg, Media Literacy in use of Interpersonal Medium: A Study of Mobile Phone Users. International Conference on Media Literary: Issues and Challenges , by Institute of Mass Communication & Media Technology, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra on 29-30th March, 2014.
- Garg, Millennium Development Goals and Development Communication: A Study of Use of Mobile Phone. Chandigarh Social Science Congress, by Panjab University, Chandigarh on 26-27th March 2014.
- Garg, Social Networks of New Media Users: An Empirical Study of University Students. National Seminar on Social Dimensions of New Media, by Punjabi University, Patiala on 31January-1February, 2013.
- Garg, New Media and Its Users’ Social Networks: An Analysis. National Seminar on New Media and Present Scenario, by DAV College, Jalandhar on 19-20th October, 2012.
- Garg, Does Mobile Phone Know Gender?. National Seminar on New Media: Potentials and Problems, by School of Communication Studies, Panjab University on 17-18th February, 2012.