Publication in a journal:
- Deep, G., Chadha, S.K., &Verma, J. (2015), “Exploring the success factors of Radio Taxi Services in Punjab: An application of Factor Analysis”, Indian Management Studies Journal, Vol.19, No.1, pp.175-186.
- Chadha, S.K., & Deep, G. (2013), "Using conjoint analysis to model rural consumers’ preferences towards over the counter (otc) drugs", The Apeejay Journal of Management and Technology, Vol.8, No.1, pp.33-39.
- Deep Gagan (2013). [Review of the Book Product innovation toolbox: a field guide to consumer understanding and research, by Jacqueline Beckley, DulceParedes and KannaponLopetcharat].The Apeejay Journal of Management and Technology, Vol.8, No.1, pp.80-81.
- Chadha, S.K., & Deep, G.(2013), "Empowering quality management systems through supply chain management integration", IUP Journal of Supply Chain Management, Vol.10, No.1pp.44-53.
- Deep Gagan (2013).Green Marketing: A Tool For Sustainable Branding Strategy. In Corporate social responsibility: Conceptual framework, practices & key issues (pp. 132-141). New Delhi: Bharti Publications.
- Bhatia Ajay, Deep Gagan, Sachdeva Swati (2012), “Analyzing the Role of Job Involvement on Organisational Effectiveness: An Empirical Study among the Employees of Punjab National Bank”, International Journal of Computing & Business Research, ISSN (Online): 2229-6166
- Bhatia Ajay, Deep Gagan, SachdevaAmit(2012), “Strategic Analysis of Search Engine Giant:A Case Study of Google Inc.”, International Journal of Computing & Business Research, ISSN (Online): 2229-6166
- Chadha, S. K. and Deep Gagan (2012), “Using Emotional Intelligence as a Catalyst for Service Quality: A Descriptive Survey of Academics in Punjab”, Business Analyst, Vol. 32, No.2, pp. 137-144.
- Deep Gagan and VermaJyoti (2011), “Factors affecting the students' Perception for the Selection of Universities: an Empirical Analysis”, Apeejay Journal of Management & Technology, Vol. 6, No.1 & 2, pp. 68-73.
- Deep Gagan (2010), “Impact of Celebrity Endorsement on the Purchase Decision”, Business Analyst, 31, No.2, pp. 137-146.
Conference Presentations, International/National:
- “Industries Earn While Companies Sleep-A Case Study on Viral Marketing” in PTU Sponsored 12th National Conference on Digital India: Key Essentials to drive vision into reality held at GianJyoti Institute of Management & Technology, Mohali (19 December, 2015).
- “Comparison of Technophobia and Adoption of 21st Technology Products Among Doctors and Nurses in Tricity” in UGC Sponsored National Seminar onContemporary Issues in Management held at School of Management Studies, Punjabi University, Patiala (14 Nov, 2014).
- “Retail Sector: An Upcoming Challenge to Indian Economy” in UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Emerging Scenario of India Market held at Dav Centenary College Phillaur(21-22 Jan, 2013).
- “Risk Management: An Indian Industrial Perspective” in PTU Sponsored National Seminar on New Practices and Developments in Accounting and Finance: A path to Financial Innovationsheld at Chandigarh Business School Landran(26 Feb, 2013).
- “Empowering Quality Management Systems through Supply Chain Management Integration- a Descriptive Survey of Select Hospitals in Tricity” in UGC-SAP sponsored National Seminar on Global Supply Chain Management: Challenges and Prospects held at Panjab University, Chandigarh (March, 2012).
- “Cause Advertising-A Tool for Social Problems Eradications” in 9th International Management Conference on Economic and Social Survival: Opportunities and Challenges held at PCTE Group of Institutes, Ludhiana (March, 2012).
- “Using Back Propagation Neural Network for Sales Forecasting based on Monthly Sales” in 9th International Management Conference on Economic and Social Survival: Opportunities and Challenges held at PCTE Group of Institutes, Ludhiana (March, 2012).
- “Service Quality Gap Analysis Using Servqual Scale: A Case Study at Punjab Roadways, Hoshiarpur”, in 8th International Management Conference on Materialism and Consumerism – A Bliss or Bane held at PCTE Group of Institutes, Ludhiana (March, 2011).
- “Viral Marketing: A Tool for economic development”, in International Conference on Engineering Innovations: A Fillip to Economic Development held at CIIS, Jalvera (February, 2010).
- “Identification of Valuable Intangible Assets: A Research on Small Business Firms”, inInternational Conference on Management and Valuation of Intangibles held at UBS-P.U, (December, 2009).
DR . SUSHIL KUMAR
DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
RESEARCH PAPERS IN JOURNALS:
“Weak Form of Market Efficiency: A Study of Selected Indian Stock Market Indices” International Journal of Advance Research in Management and social sciences (ISSN:2278-6236), Vol. 2, No. 11, Nov.2013.
“Comparative Evaluation of Performance of Haryana and Punjab Financial Corporations” Pramana Research Journal (ISSN : 2249-2976), Year : 2, Issue : 7, January-March 2013.
“Development Of Weaker Section Of Society: A Role Of State Financial Corporations” INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN COMMERCE, ECONOMICS & MANAGEMENT,VOLUME NO. 3 (2013), ISSUE NO. 02 (FEBRUARY).
”Relationship between EPS and DPS: an Empirical Analysis “Commerce and management Explorer: A Quarterly journal of Social Science Research, Vol. 2, No.1, Jan 2012. ISSN: 2230-9187.
”Poverty Among Farmers in Haryana (A Study of District Fatehabad)” TSME Journal of Management, Volume 1, Issue 1 July- Dec. 2011.ISSN:2249-6092.
”Parametric Determinants of Dividend Policy in Indian Corporate Sector “The Journal of HSB Research Review, January- June 2011 issue.ISSN:0976-1179.
”Role of State Financial Corporation in small Scale Industry” KEGEES Journal of Social Science, Vol.2 No.2, July-Dec 2010,ISSN 0975-3621.( Co-authored by Dr. Mahipal Singh)
”Parametric Determinants of Borrowings in Indian Hotel Industry” International Journal of Hospitality and Tourism System (IJHTS), Vol.3 No.1, july-2010- june 2011, ISSN No. 0974-6250. (Co-authored by Dr. B.S.Bodla).
”Parametric Determinants of Price Earning Ratio in Indian Capital Market” ICFAI Journal of Applied Finance, Sept.2009 (Co-authored by Dr. D.P Warne). ISSN: 0972-5105.
NATIONAL SEMINARS & CONFERENCES:
National Seminar ‘Smart Bharat: A Business Perspective”’ organized by Department of Commerce, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra on 26th February, 2016, paper presented-Celebrity Endorsement Among Students Towards Cold Drinks.
National Conference ‘Evolution in Science and Technology and Eyne on Educational Methodologies (ESTEEM-2013)’ organized by PrannathParnami Institute of Mgt. &Tech.,PPU, Rajgarh Road, Chaudharywas, HISAR (INDIA) on 03rd-04th March ( Sunday and Monday), 2013, paper presented-Impact Of Wto On Bilateral Trade Management Between India And China.
National Conference ‘HSB 5th Annual National Conference on Business and Management)’ organized HSB GJU s &T . HISAR (INDIA) on 7 & 8 Feb, 2013, paper presented-Innovative Ways of Financing in Urban Local Bodies.
National Seminar ‘ Indian Retail Sector in Changing Scenario’ organized by BabuAnant Ram Janta College Kaul (Kaithal) on 9th March 2013, paper presented- Small Farmers In India: Opportunity And Challenges.
National Conference on: ‘India an Emerging service Economy:Issue and Challenges’ organized by Guru Nanak National College, Doraha( Ludhiyana) on Feb. 18 & 19 , 2011S . Paper Presented- Managining change: The Power of Mutual Trust and Respect In Business and society.
National Seminar on: ‘Liberalization, Privatization and Globalization: Issues, Challenges and Prospectus’ organized by Dept. of Economic, K.U Kurukshetra on Oct 5-6 , 2010 .
National Seminar on: ‘Emerging Global Economic Scenario: Asean& India’ organized by Dept. of Economic, K.U Kurukshetra on March 19-20, 2010 and presented a paper on: A Study on role of Foreign Institutional investors and Foreign Direct investment.
National Seminar on: ‘Emerging Global Economic Thinking: An Indian Perspective’ organized by S.D College ,AmbalaCantt. on March 27, 2010 and presented a paper on: Sustainability of Indian Agriculture: Some Critical Issues.
National Seminar on: ‘The Changing Dimension in Indian Retail Sector’, organized by D.A.V College, CheekaKaithal on Feb 21-22,2009 and presented a paper on: Environment Protection Strategies in Retail Industries.
National Seminar on: ‘Changing Paradigms in Indian Tourism And Hospitality: Implication for Growth and Sustainability’, organized by Dept. of Tourism and Hotel Management, K.U. Kurukshetra on March 16,17,2009 and a paper presented on Challenges and Opportunities Before Incredible India
National Seminar on: ‘Emerging facets of Management: Issues and Challenges’ organized by AIMT Ambala City, on November 6-8, 2009 and a paper presented on Competitive Edge of Telecom Industry in India.
National Workshop on: ’Intellectual property Rights and Its Commercialization Process’, organized by Dept. of Business Management, GJUS&T,Hisar on Dec.4th ,2008 .
National Workshop on: ’Research Methodology In Management’, organized by Dept. of Business Administration,CDLU, Sirsa on Dec. 12-13,2009.
National Conference on: ’HR, Finance and Marketing Perspective’ organized by Haryana College of Technology & Management on Oct.09, 2009 and presented a paper on: Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Development in India- An Overview from Post Reform Era.
National seminar on ‘New Economic Policy and Corporate Governance’ (29-30 March 2008) held at Faculty of Law , University of Lucknow, presented: “Corporate Governance In Indian Banking Sector”
UGC Sponsored National seminar on ‘Indian Banking –Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow’ (08March 2008) held at Department of Business Management, Ch Devi Lal University, Sirsa Paper presented: An Evaluation of Performance: Haryana Financial Corporation Vs Delhi Financial Corporation.
UGC Sponsored National Conference on ‘Managing Growth of Indian Economy’ (5 March 2008) held at Department of Business Management Studies JCDVP, Sirsa Paper presented: “Changing Dimensions of Growth in Haryana:”
UGC Sponsored National seminar on ‘Human Occupational stress and Its Remedies In 21st Century’ (9 Feb 2008) held at Sh. Atmannand Jain Institute of Management and Technology, Ambala city, Paper presented: “Good Work Life & Relationship- A Conceptual study”
UGC sponsored National seminar on ‘Impact Of Wto On DifferentSectors Of The Indian Economy- An Agenda For New Millennium’(March 10,2007) held at S.A. Jain (PG) College Ambala City, Paper presented: “WTO Provisions and Agriculture Sector in India”
UGC Sponsored National seminar on ‘Human Values For Excellence In Governance And Management’ (30 March 2007) held at Department of Business Management Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hisar Paper presented:” 1. Ethics and governance of Indian system 2. Good Governance and Development in India”
Special Assistance programme (SAP-UGC) National seminar on ‘ The Changing Face Of Banking Industry In India: Some Strategic Issues’ (March 20,2007) held at Department of Business Management Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hisar Paper presented: “Banking Sector Reforms: Impact on Scheduled Commercial Banks”
UGC Sponsored National seminar on ‘Dynamic of Party system and Coalition Government in India’ (14 -15 oct. 2007) held at D.A.V College ,Sadhora( Yamunanager)
International Conference (Sponsored by UGC) ‘ Energy And Sustainable Development In India , organised by Department Economics, University College Kururkshetra University Kurukshetra on March 13-14, 2013, paper presented Declining ground water level in Haryana: A challenge for sustainability.
International Conference of AIAER ‘Internationalizing Higher Education’ (28-30 March 2008) held at Lovely Professional University Phagwara, Punjab, Paper presented: “Management Education In India ; Some Emerging Issues”
ORIENTATION AND REFRESHER COURSES
A 4 Week Orientation Course held at UGC Academic Staff College ,Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra ( 19/06/07 to 17/07/07) with ‘A’ Grade
the publications list of Mr. Puneet Sharma
Publications in journals:
- Puneet Sharma and Mr. PranjalPachpore, District wise priority for public funding utilization to improve the HDI of Kerala, 4D International Journal of Management and Science, ISSN 2250-0669, Vol 4 Issue 1, page 123, Dec 2013
- Puneet Sharma and Mr. PranjalPachpore, District wise priority for public funding utilization to improve the HDI of Madhya Pradesh, 4D International Journal of IT and Commerce, ISSN 2319-104X, Vol 3 Issue 2, page 118, Dec 2013
- Puneet Sharma and Mr. PranjalPachpore, District wise priority for public funding utilization to improve the HDI of Maharashtra, IJMSSR, ISSN 2319-4421, Jan 2014
- Puneet Sharma and Mr. PranjalPachpore, ‘Strategies for harnessing the potential of the Indian Higher Education System’, National Seminar on Ruralization to Globalization by MMD DAV College, Gidderbaha, January 2014
Publications list of Mr. PranjalPachpore
Publication in a journal:
Mr. PranjalPachpore, Genetics as a tool for market segmentation, Proficient journal of management, ISSN 0975-475x
Mr. PranjalPachpore and Mr. Puneet Sharma, District wise priority for public funding utilization to improve the HDI of Kerala, 4D International Journal of Management and Science, ISSN 2250-0669, Vol 4 Issue 1, Page 123, Dec 2013
Mr. PranjalPachpore and Mr. Puneet Sharma District Priority to Improve HDIof Madhya Pradesh, 4D International Journal of IT and Commerce, ISSN 2319-104X, Vol 3 Issue 2, Page 118, Dec 2013
Mr. PranjalPachpore and Mr. Puneet Sharma District Priority to Improve HDI- Maharashtra, IJMSSR, ISSN 2319-4421, Jan 2014
Mr. PranjalPachpore , Are we on a verge of revolution 4D international journal of management and science, ISSN 2250-0669
Mr. PranjalPachpore, Nature’s Company, Proficient journal of management, ISSN 0975-475x, JUNE 2012
Mr. PranjalPachpore, Measures to Turnaround the Indian Higher Education System, International Journal of Management and Social Sciences Research (IJMSSR), ISSN: 2319 -4421VOLUME 2 ISSUE 6, Page Number 90-95, JUNE 2013
Ms. Bindia and Mr. PranjalPachpore, District wise Prioritizing for public fund utilization to improve the HDI of Bihar, I-Explore International Research Journal Consortium, India, ISSN 2319-4421,Volume 4 no 5 , Page 9-12, Date May 2015
Ms. Bindia and Mr. PranjalPachpore, District Wise Prioritizing for Public Fund Utilization to Improve the HDI of RajasthanMERC Global's International Journal of Social Science & Management. India, ISSN 2348-5620, July 2015
Ms. Bindia and Mr. PranjalPachpore, District Wise Prioritizing for Public Fund Utilization to Improve the HDI of Uttar Pradesh, International Journal of Business Management and Scientific Research. India2394-6636Volume 5Page- 7-14May 2015
Conference Presentations, International/National:
Mr. PranjalPachpore, 5th international conference, customer relationship management, INDIA (GJIMT), 18TH-19TH MARCH 2011
Mr. PranjalPachpore, “FROM 4P’S TO 4E’S OF MARKETING”,GJIMT 6TH NATIONAL CONFERENCE
13TH NOV 2010
Mr. PranjalPachporeInternational conference Marketing- Emerging issues, challenges and strategies, ARE WE ON A VERGE OF REVOLUTION , INDIA (PCMA AND CBS), 24TH MARCH 2012
Mr. PranjalPachpore BPR in banking sector,GCG Sector 42, Chandigarh, UGC, 27TH Feb 2011
Mr. PranjalPachpore The future of marketing, GMD 2011, 22ND -23RD April 2011
Mr. PranjalPachpore,Educational institutes as service providers, GCG Sector 42, Chandigarh, UGC, August 2011
Mr. PranjalPachpore and Mr. Puneet Sharma, Strategies for harnessing the potential of the Indian Higher Education System, National Seminar on Ruralization to globalization by MMD DAV College, Gidderbaha, January 2014